Advanced Training Programs
Please note that the pricing is for team practice fees only. ALL races fees, registrations, and usat memberships are solely the responsibility of the athlete
email firstname.lastname@example.org to be assessed for placement
Thursday 6-7:30 pm; 1 swim/wk, & Sunday once a month
Monthly rate $110
With coach approval and assessment
- advanced/experienced athletes
-must be able to and willing to swim 300 yards open water (swim tryout will include 100y/500y timed pool swim)
-ADVANCED bike handling skills, and be able to maintain a 15 mph pace for 6 miles
- safe group riding skills (should have MASTERED all of our Developmental bike skills)
- must be on a road bike
- timed mile required
-the physical and mental ability to train at an advanced level with the group, follow instruction, and be COACHABLE
- have a solid attendance to practices
- commit to training and racing for the entire season, and potentially go to Nationals and other out of state races.
- these athletes are interested in going into draft-legal racing and understand that there are higher training needs involved
Fury Elite Team
$150/mo (+$95 for swim program)
Draft-legal athletes - with Coach approval and assessment
Youth Elite (13-15)
Junior Elite (16-19)
- superior bike handling skills
- the physical and mental ability to train at an advanced level with the group, follow instruction, and be COACHABLE.
- ability to work with a team
- our highest level of commitment, with the expectation that they are attending practices, as well as completing workouts on their own when needed (using Training Peaks).
- schedule will vary dependent on where we are in the season
- will require out of state travel for Cup Races and Nationals
- tryouts annually
* swim program is 3 x week, only for those not on a swim team
High School Team
High School athletes (must be enrolled in HS or HS homeschool)
For the West Houston (Katy, Richmond, Fulshear, etc) high school age athletes who want to compete.
This program is designed to work in conjunction with and around your HS activities, academics, etc. We know that your academics come first and will work your training AROUND busy times (ie exams) to supplement and enhance your training experience. High school students have a unique set of needs and we aim to make the training plans fit the lifestyle.
-- Athletes who are in HS athletics programs and swim or XC/track programs will supplement the training you currently are doing with the pieces you are missing. This means lots of communication and updating coach!
- these athletes will need to utilize Training Peaks with their coach, and will have plans created for them like our adult athletes, with the ability to join group workouts when possible.
- Contact us with questions about this program.