Please note that the pricing is for team practice fees only. ALL races fees, registrations, and usat memberships are solely the responsibility of the athlete
Tuesday 1-1:45 pm
For our athletes who aren't quite old enough to race yet
- balance bikes and training wheels are allowed
- Practices are once a week for 45 minutes and will cover bike safety and bike handling as well as movement based physical activity. Athletes will also begin to learn how to transition from the bike to run
***does NOT include any swim, but you can check out our partners at Texas Swim Academy for lessons
Developmental Level 1
Tuesday 6-7 pm
Beginner through intermediate level, for athletes who, at minimum:
- are able to safely and independently ride a bike with no training wheels
- can swim a proficient, independent freestyle for 20 yards
- can and are willing to run and/or walk 1/2 a mile
Practices are twice a week for one hour each (one day is bike/run/etc., and the other is swim). Athletes are subdivided within the level based on age and skill level.
Developmental Level 2- JH/HS Club
Ages 11-13 upper intermediate Tuesday 6-7 pm;
Thursday 6-7:30 pm
Intermediate 11-12 year olds and Beginner to intermediate level 13+ (including junior high and high school athletes), who at minimum:
- are able to safely ride a bike with a group and exhibit good bike handling skills (11-12s need to have mastered a majority of our Dev 1 skills)
- can swim a proficient, independent freestyle for 100 yards (300 for 11-12s)
- can and are willing to run and/or walk 1 mile (sub 9 min for 11-12s)
Practices are twice a week for one hour each (one day is bike/run/etc., and the other is swim). Athletes may be subdivided within the level based on age and skill level.
*11-12s must be coach approved
HOMESCHOOL PE- TRI
A daytime practice option for our homeschool families is available beginning in September of each year. The practices will include all levels of athletes between 6-18 years old, so that siblings may practice together. Special pricing is available for homeschooling groups who wish to have their own practice sessions. Home school athletes will also have the same benefits at races, bonus clinics, a team shirt, invitations to OWS sessions, etc that our other team athletes enjoy)
$125 for Spring 2023 semester (February- April)
$125 for Fall 2023 semester (September- November)
Fury Youth Club
For our athletes who are not able to train with the team during the regular sessions, but want to be a member of the team, travel with the team, and race with the team. This is an annual club membership. You will receive a team shirt, be able to buy the team gear and spirit wear, and be a part of the team at races, team events, dinners, clinics, etc. Club members will be able to attend a select schedule of bonus practices (schedule coming after we get more clarity on returning to practices). Athletes will also be able to receive discounted Personal Coaching. Feel free to call or email with any questions.
Please note that the athletes will be placed onto teams and into groups by the coaches. Athletes may move up as they progress. Promotions are usually made at the end of sessions.
Private training sessions are available to work on specific skills or to work toward certain goals. Contact Coach Meagan to schedule.